HEP is a form of giftedness characterized by exceptional emotional skills. This test determines the probability that you have HEP.
What is psychological assessment?
A psychological assessment evaluates within a few sessions the intellectual, psychological, intellectual and creative characteristics of a child, an adolescent or an adult. It includes an interview, an IQ test and psychological tests. Here are the 2 steps of a complete psychological assessment:
- Psychometric assessment: it includes a short interview and an intelligence test giving an IQ score - the WAIS-IV for adults, the WISC-V for children 6 to 16 years old or the WPPSI-IV for younger children.
- Emotional and personality assessment: this part of the evaluation includes questionnaires, emotional intelligence tests and personality tests.
A psychological assessment helps understand who the person is and what their potentials are, what makes them different and/or what makes them suffer. Psychological assessment is used to determine if the person is intellectually gifted (High IQ or High EQ). It also provides concrete ways to live well with one's personal characteristics.
Can young children go through psychological assessment?
The psychological assessment's methodology is adapted to anyone over two and a half years old.
Which questions can a psychological assessment answer?
Here are examples of questions which can be answered using psychological assessment:
- Am I an intellectually gifted person?
- Is my child intellectually gifted?
- What is my IQ score?
- What are my intellectual skills?
- What are the characteristics of my personality?
- What are the characteristics of my cognitive functioning?
- Am I a neurodivergent person? Do I have Asperger's syndrome?
- Do I suffer from a mental disorder? If so, which one?
- What is the most effective way for me to feel as happy as possible?
HIP is a form of giftedness characterized by exceptional cognitive skills. This test determines the probability that you have HIP.
Asperger's syndrome is a neurodivergence which has common features with High Intellectual Potential.
This test is intended for parents of a child or adolescent who exhibits certain characteristics of giftedness. It determines if having her/him take a test is indicated.
What is Asperger's syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of neurodivergence which is sometimes associated with High Intellectual Potential.
The 5 best books for High Emotional Potential (HEP) people
You are HEP and you would like to live a more fulfilled life? Read, read and read more!
What is High Intellectual Potential (HIP)?
High Intellectual Potential is a form of giftedness with a particularly high cognitive intelligence (IQ)...
The 5 best books for High Intellectual Potential (HIP) people
You are intellectually gifted and you would like to live a happier life? Read, read and read more!